Prominent Four Story Brick Structure, originally two individual townhouses,which were built Circa 1900. Total upscale and extensive renovations 2004,combined these structures. features High Ceilings, Period Moldings and,HardwoodFloors. In addition there is a recessed entry with separate access to the luxurious residential layout.Ideally located in the Heart of Old Town Alexandria, one block from King Street Restaurants and Shops, with access to the Trolley connecting the Waterfront to the Metro. Current mixed use space as a medical office and residence.